My niece and I had a wonderful time in Morocco. There are not enough words to describe and praise our driver/guide Khalid. He patiently waited for over 5 hours for our ferry to arrive from Algeciras on Day One. Evidently, communication at the port terminal is minimal at best. My niece and I commented on Khalid and his effervescent and positive attitude throughout the trip. Every day he greeted us with joy and an excited outlook on what the day was going to entail. We spent many hours together in the van – it was comfortable and clean and he is an excellent driver. There was always a full cooler of iced water for us too. The pride and knowledge that Khalid has for his country and the love of his job was appreciated. I am especially grateful for Khalid and the attention he gave to my niece. She is a 13 year old girl and because of this trip and Khalid – she is excited to visit the world and meet people and holds many memories of the sights and people of Morocco. What a beautiful country.
- We really enjoyed out trek into the desert. Hamid was our guide from the Dune’s d’Or. The trip to the desert was fun and the accommodations under the stars were unforgettable. At my age, the next time (and I hope there is one), I will take the quad and meet everyone at the oasis.
- One of our favorite places was Chefchauoen – an extra night there would have been worth it.
- We loved Fes and Marrakech – the riads were beautiful and the people were accommodating. Our air conditioning didn’t work in Fes but the room was comfortable enough, although a little loud. The Riad in Marrakech was beautiful and like stepping back into the 30s.
- My overall experience with Experience It Tours was good. All emails and questions were answered promptly.
- I would recommend Morocco and Experience It!
Thanks again for all your help.