Highlights? … where to begin? … the architecture, people, food, environment … all so amazing! Below are a few additional notes:
– Fez and Marrakech riads (ciad and myra) were FANTASTIC, each in their own way
– driver was excellent handler of vehicle and personable and flexible to our itinerary changes
– lots of driving but to be expected with this itinerary
– el fassia restaurant in marakkech was a stand-out (food, ambiance)
– Fez tour guide (Mohammed) and Marrakech tour guide (Nordine) were excellent
Tips for improvement / feedback for future travelers:
– walking shoes definitely needed for skoura – marakkech day (ben moro / ait ben haddou due to terrain / cobblestone paths)
– lots of meals with meat (chicken, lamb, beef) sometimes twice a day – be prepared [if you are not a meat-eater]
– suggestion that first day in casablanca (arrival day) can be used to get to other cities/locations
Bottom line, the folks at Experience It did a great job … we were very pleased and would recommend your company to friends!
Thanks again for helping make this trip a wonderful experience!
(Sept. & Oct. 2017)