“Custom designed, hassle-free Morocco tours for American travelers.”
- Excellent English speaking drivers
- Marrakech, Fes, Sahara and more…
- 14 years with American sales reps living in Morocco
- Easily book with our office in Florida
- Thousands of happy American clients
Thank you for putting together the most amazing vacation I can ever imagine-I’m not sure how any vacation in the future can top our Moroccan adventure[client_name]Diane[/client_name]
Simple & Hassle Free Process
- Fill out our online form or call us today.
- Tell us what you want in your tour.
- Our sales team will create your itinerary.
- Simple booking process with our US office.
This is important! – Limited Availability
If you want the best Morocco tour possible, remember:
- Riads only have 8 – 12 rooms and fill up fast!
- Our hand-picked drivers are not endless!
- Our staff in Morocco can only handle so many tours.
Don’t listen to us – listen to our clients
- “We just loved it!” – Susan
- “Great memories to share.” – Mary
- “Every bit as exotic as expected.” – John & Vicki
- “Truly amazing”. – Deborah
Morocco is a destination offering something for everyone! From the historical cities, to the Sahara desert, our Morocco tours will immerse you into the Real Morocco!
Have a look at our most popular itineraries: “Authentic Morocco Tours!”
Classic Morocco – 11 Days
Perhaps our most popular tour, this 11 days tour allows you to experience the Imperial Cities of Morocco while also including the Sahara and the south. With your private driver, you will see the authentic Morocco through his eyes….
Fabulous Fortnight – 14 Days
If you desire to see the complete Morocco and have 2 weeks time, then this tour is for you. You will see the same sites as the Classic Morocco Tour, but also add a visit to our favorite out of the way places of Chefchaouen and Essaouira.
Magical Morocco – 10 Days
Looking for the perfect 10 day tour? This tour is basically the Classic Morocco tour less one day in Fes. You will experience the Imperial Cities, the Sahara desert, the culture of Morocco…while only taking a week off of work.