6 Misconceptions That Could Ruin Your Visit To Morocco
[frame style=”modern” image_path=”http://www.experienceittours.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/The-Camel-Train.jpg” description=”Morocco Desert Camel Image” link_to_page=”” target=”” float=”” lightbox=”” lightbox_group=”” size=”banner_regular”]
Morocco, home of the majestic Sahara Desert, the exotic city of Marrakech and the legendary Atlas Mountains… it’s a country so rich in culture, colors and flavors.
You can’t go wrong with Morocco, right? Actually, you can!
We’ve heard from over 1500 travelers who have visited this fabulous country, and we’ve compiled their top questions. Most of them are based on misconceptions about Morocco that can be real blunders to your visit. See if you relate to any of these questions below:
[frame style=”modern” image_path=”http://www.experienceittours.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/man-walking-thru-arches-Doris-Highland.jpg” link_to_page=”” target=”” description=”Morocco Doors of Meknes” float=”right” lightbox=”” lightbox_group=”” size=”square”]
1. Isn’t Morocco pretty small? Are 3 or 4 days enough to visit it? Morocco is larger than most people think. Fact: You will spend a significant portion of your tour on the road. Now imagine spending that time with a boring driver who has bad English! No way. It has to be fun and instructional. Choose a company that provides hand-picked drivers who will not only show Morocco through their eyes, but will prove to become your friends.
2. Where are the stars? There is a significant difference between the same star level in Moroccan standards (that many agencies offer) and Western standards. You don’t want to be surprise with the low quality of your accommodations.
[frame style=”modern” image_path=”http://www.experienceittours.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bill-J.-camel-ride.jpg” link_to_page=”” target=”” description=”Morocco Desert Camel” float=”left” lightbox=”” lightbox_group=”” size=”square”]
3. Is going “off the beaten path” the best choice? Every tour agency is now offering something new out of the way. Nevertheless, there has to be a balance between the classic authentic attractions and the unique unusual experiences.
4. Aren’t hotels mostly just for sleep? Hotels, maybe. The Moroccan riads, definitely not. The local riads are unique and a cultural experience in themselves. You can’t compare them with regular hotels. With more than 1500 tours organized, we are constantly listening to our clients so we can update our selection of the best and authentic accommodations available in the country.
5. Melting heat? Freezing cold? Everyone is fasting? Do you know when is the best time of the year to visit Morocco? We can help you make the best decision and set your expectations to maximize your experience.
[frame style=”modern” image_path=”http://www.experienceittours.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Mark-S-scarfs.jpg” link_to_page=”” target=”” description=”Happy Client in the Desert” float=”right” lightbox=”” lightbox_group=”” size=”square”]
6. Did I really find the best itinerary? You may be tempted to find online the best itinerary for your trip. The truth of the matter is that people have different preferences. Do you enjoy adventure? Are you a food lover? Do you prefer a slow or a fast pace? We want to make sure you enjoy Morocco with the itinerary that best fits you.
Have you considered the advantages of a private custom tour? Not only would you see Morocco through the eyes of our hand-picked English speaking drivers, but you would receive expert help in planning from someone who’s been there. We want to share our expertise and make sure you have the trip of a lifetime!
[heading_horizontal type=”h4″ margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]Why Not a Private Morocco Tour?[/heading_horizontal]
“Custom designed, hassle-free Morocco tours for American travelers.”
- Excellent English speaking drivers
- Marrakech, Fes, Sahara and more…
- 14 years with American sales reps living in Morocco
- Easily book with our office in Florida
- Thousands of happy American clients
Thank you for putting together the most amazing vacation I can ever imagine-I’m not sure how any vacation in the future can top our Moroccan adventure[client_name]Diane[/client_name]
Simple & Hassle Free Process
- Fill out our online form or call us today.
- Tell us what you want in your tour.
- Our sales team will create your itinerary.
- Simple booking process with our US office.
This is important! – Limited Availability
If you want the best Morocco tour possible, remember:
- Riads only have 8 – 12 rooms and fill up fast!
- Our hand-picked drivers are not endless!
- Our staff in Morocco can only handle so many tours.
Don’t listen to us – listen to our clients
- “We just loved it!” – Susan
- “Great memories to share.” – Mary
- “Every bit as exotic as expected.” – John & Vicki
- “Truly amazing”. – Deborah
Morocco is a destination offering something for everyone! From the historical cities, to the Sahara desert, our Morocco tours will immerse you into the Real Morocco!
Have a look at a couple of our most popular itineraries:
Classic Morocco – 11 Days
Perhaps our most popular tour, this 11 days tour allows you to experience the Imperial Cities of Morocco while also including the Sahara and the south. With your private driver, you will see the authentic Morocco through his eyes….
Fabulous Fortnight – 14 Days
If you desire to see the complete Morocco and have 2 weeks time, then this tour is for you. You will see the same sites as the Classic Morocco Tour, but also add a visit to our favorite out of the way places of Chefchaouen and Essaouira.